Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Establishing topics and pattern of posting

As this blog is fairly new, I would like to determine the pattern of posting I would like to do here.

First off, let me just say that I won't be touching every controversy or issue out there. I will only be blogging about controversies and issues that I have something to say about. I will try as much as I can not to post controversies or issues involving the government here and in other countries.

So with that said, I think I want to put out a topic for the week and will write and discuss that involving specific instances in the past or present. For example, topic for this week is May-December affair. I will be writing specific entries on that topic like that of the marriage of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Do you get my drift?

I hope you like my idea and that you will join me in every weekly topic I put out here.

No comments: