Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Morality of Man

A man's moral worth is not measured by what his religious beliefs are but rather by what emotional impulses he has received from Nature during his lifetime.
- Albert Einstein

Men are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine.
- Sigmund Freud

I created this blog to talk about controversial issues in our society, locally and internationally. There are so many controversial topics that I have always wanted to blog about but since I am maintaining family-friendly blogs, I cannot very well write about, say, incest there, right? I cannot write about smoking weed or gay benefactors in my blogs because I can very well lose readers I cultivated over the years.

So this blog will hold every controversial topic that I want to talk about. And there are many, mind you! So how about joining me in this bumpy ride towards what's moral or immoral based on the rules of men and the laws of nature.

No comments: